Saturday, June 1, 2013

Challenge #001 Winner!

AND THE WINNER OF THE VERY FIRST SAMI STAMPS CHALLENGE IS....


Drum roll please......


First Place: Eemeli
Her monochromatic coloring was done just beautifully wasn't it? 

Second Place: Carol Gill!
Pretty simple yet stunning! The embellishments along the top were well placed and the coloring of this mermaid....exquisite

Whew! It was so hard to choose from all those wonderful cards that I couldn't help myself but also have a third place winner!

Third Place: Gail Scott
The music notes are a beautiful touch. I love the faded look of the card, especially the faded coloring of the image.

You have one week to claim your prizes. Please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com and I would be happy to send you your gift certificates.

The next challenge will begin on 06/07/13. Please come join us!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is me on the 1st spot. Yippiyaiyee! Will be sending you e-mail in 5 min...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And me on second spot thank you and congrats to the other winners
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so honored that you selected my card as 3rd place for your first challenge. I want to also say congratulations to Eemeli and Crafty Stamper for their win as well - I sent an email - caution - my first email wants to travel to spam folder - hopefully it will not ~ that pesty thing. Have a wonderful day! Gail

    ReplyDelete