Friday, September 12, 2014

New Release: Beautiful Ribbons

Breast Cancer Awareness month is next month and October will be coming up before we know it!

I have a beautiful mom and grandma who both have suffered and beat breast cancer. In honor of them and all of you mothers, sisters, grandmothers, and friends here is Sami Stamps newest release:




Click HERE to check out this Releases new deals!


And here are my wonderful Design Team's examples for you this week!


Sami Stamps Image "Ribbon Fairy."

Audrey (Hippieaud)
Sami Stamps Image "Ribbon Flower."

 Sami Stamps Image "Ribbon Kitty."

Emily Lauritzen
Sami Stamps Image "Ribbon Kitty" (Left) and "Flower For A Cause" (Right)

Sami Stamps Images "My Beautiful Life."

 Using Sami Stamps Image "Flower For A Cause."
 
For those who remember, I only release on the first, third and fifth Friday of the month. Are you a little confused why I choose to post a release on the second Friday of the month? It's Ok, I am too. 

Somehow I got thrown off and thought THIS was the third Friday. 
So here you go, enjoy it a week early! =)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration cards by your DT! Beautiful new designs by Sami! I love the ribbon kitty!

    ReplyDelete