Sunday, February 1, 2015

Challenge #21 Winners!

It's the first of the month, time to announce challenge winners! 

This challenge's winners were picked by Sami Stamps very own Design Team member Ruza Rebel!


1st Place goes to...
"I love the bright cheerful colors she chose to work with. Her coloring is awesome and the glittery dress pops. "-Ruza

And Second Place is awarded to: 
"I love how she created the background with distress inks, and how she paper-pieced the adorable owl. "- Ruza

"The Glitter touch for both project really make their cards shine."- Ruza

Thank you Ruza for choosing, and thank you to all my wonderful challenge participators! I hope to see you next challenge! Our next challenge will be announced here on the blog this coming Friday, 01/06/15 along with a new release and a FREEBEE!

Bunny's Cards and Invisible Pink Cards please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com to claim your prizes! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh what a joy it was to wake up to see that I was one of the winners! Thank you so much for choosing my card and the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete