Friday, December 18, 2015

New Release: "Christmas Sweaters" and Guest Designer Lorraine Collett




Joining us today as a guest designer,

I'm married with two grown up daughters and have always crafted in one form or another.
In the last 10 years I have become hooked on card-making and paper-crafting.
I now have my own craft room where I love to spend hours creating cards for family, friends, DT work and for my stall at a local Farmers Market each month.
I'm so lucky to be designing for four Challenge blogs at the moment and I showcase all my cards on my blog - Rainey's Craft Room, it keeps me very busy but I love every minute of it.
For me, crafting is my relaxation and with life being so fast paced now I need all the help I can get :)
Lorraine x



 Lorraine use Sami Stamps Image "Rockin' My Christmas Sweater"

And we can never end a post without some beautiful Sami Stamps DT inspiration! 

Kathy Curry
Sami Stamps Image "Rockin' My Christmas Sweater"
Sami Stamps Image "Cozy Sweater" 

Emily Lauritzen
Sami Stamps Image "Unwraveled"
Sami Stamps Image "Christmas Sweater Bear"

Happy Holidays!

2 comments: